Tuesday 18 December 2018

Cheap Hair Braiding Salons Charlotte

We are the braiding boutique in Charlotte for providing high quality global hair braid styles and weaving.
Agou Hair Braiding & Salon is one of the hottest new salons to hit the city of Charlotte. The staff at Agou’s brings a wealth of experience and introduces innovative new styles and techniques to make sure our customers look their very best….004
Everything considered, I love the way my Senegalese twists came out. They are very well done, although longer than I originally wanted. What I loved most was that they last for a very long time and my hair didn’t break off when I took them out.These girls are the best at what they do…I have been wearing locks for 5 yrs and I undid them and was looking for some other protective hairstyle did some research and like the box braids so I called up and got an appointment for 9:30 on a Saturday morning.I must mention, though, that I get stopped everywhere I go by women asking where I got my hair done. I do love the end result.””

No comments:

Post a Comment