Wednesday 26 December 2018

Braiding And weaving charlotte Nc

Located at 7925 North Tryon St, Suite #105 Charlotte, NC 28262. next door to the KFC/Taco Bell located at the top of Walmart shopping center. We accept walk-ins even though appointments are preferred. For more info call (704) 548-0069
Charlotte NC, we asked and you shared your deepest concerns about your hair braiding and healthy hair desires. We heard you and will be introducing a complete product line. Our product line is designed to detoxify your hair and scalp, moisturize dry hair, stop hair from breaking or shedding, scalp itching and most of all grow.
10
Everything considered, I love the way my Senegalese twists came out. They are very well done, although longer than I originally wanted. What I loved most was that they last for a very long time and my hair didn’t break off when I took them out.These girls are the best at what they do…I have been wearing locks for 5 yrs and I undid them and was looking for some other protective hairstyle did some research and like the box braids so I called up and got an appointment for 9:30 on a Saturday morning.I must mention, though, that I get stopped everywhere I go by women asking where I got my hair done. I do love the end result.""

No comments:

Post a Comment